Bear MRI and Imaging offers:
- High Field MRI - Magnetic Resonance Imaging is a medical imaging technique used in radiology for detailed visualization of the internal organs of the body. Compared with other medical imaging techniques, MRI provides good contrast between the soft tissues of the body, making it useful in imaging the brain, muscles, heart, and cancers.
- CT Scan - Computed Tomography is a simple, safe, and painless examination. The scan produces a
series of images and can detect many conditions that do not show up on conventional X-rays.
- Ultrasound - also called sonography, uses high-frequency sound waves to produce pictures of the inside of the body. Ultrasound exams do not use ionizing radiation (X-ray). Because ultrasound images are captured in real-time, they can show the structure and movement of the body's internal organs, as well as blood flowing through the vessels.
- General X-ray
- Same day service
- Accept most health insurances, workers compensation, motor vehicle accidents and self pay
- Round trip patient transportation (if required)
What you need to know for your appointment:
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your exam to fill out paperwork.
- Bring your insurance cards, prescription from your doctor and photo ID.
Please inform us of the following:
- If you are pregnant.
- If you are claustrophobic.
- If you have a pacemaker or have had heart or brain surgery.
- If you have had an allergic reaction to IV contrast.
- If you have renal impairment or are on dialysis.
- If you weigh more than 300 lbs.
- If you have been exposed to metallic dust or splinters to your eyes.
Call us today to schedule your appointment for High Field MRI, CT scan or Ultrasound.
No appointment necessary for General X-ray. Walk-in’s are welcome!